Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Our Sites

covecube.com 
community.covecube.com 
blog.covecube.com 
wiki.covecube.com 
bitflock.com 
stablebit.com 

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In order to better support our growing community we've set up a new more powerful forum.

The new forum is at: http://community.covecube.com

The new forum is running IP.Board and will be our primary forum from now on.

This forum is being retired, but will remain online indefinitely in order to preserve its contents. This forum is now read only.

Thank you,

Stablebit Scanner causing WHS (v1) console to crash

edited January 2012 in Scanner

Hello,

All of a sudden I'm unable to get into my server console.  If I open it, it sits there for about 10-15 seconds, then closes.  I'm unable to do anything in it during that 10-15 seconds.  The behavior is the same if RDP into the server, and try to run the console from the server desktop.  Each time after this happens, I have three errors in the Applications event viewer:  two for the StableBit Scanner ConsoleUI that has the exception:

"System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800700E7): All pipe instances are busy. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700E7)at Microsoft.WindowsServerSolutions.Common.Support.LogException(Object sender, UnhandledExceptionEventArgs args)"

And one .NET Runtim 2.0 error report that says:

"EventType clr20r3, P1 homeserverconsole.exe, P2 6.0.0.0, P3 4acceb5f, P4 whscommon, P5 6.0.0.0, P6 4accead8, P7 334, P8 1b, P9 pszqoadhx1u5zahbhohghldgiy4qixhx, P10 NIL."

Please help, I can't get in to do anything!

Forgot to add:  I've stopped the stablebit service, but that hasn't helped.

Comments

• Just to follow up, after disabling Stablebit, my console is still crashing.  So apparently Stablebit isn't the cause of the issue, it was just the only add-in to post an error in the log because of it.