Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Our Sites

covecube.com 
community.covecube.com 
blog.covecube.com 
wiki.covecube.com 
bitflock.com 
stablebit.com 

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In order to better support our growing community we've set up a new more powerful forum.

The new forum is at: http://community.covecube.com

The new forum is running IP.Board and will be our primary forum from now on.

This forum is being retired, but will remain online indefinitely in order to preserve its contents. This forum is now read only.

Thank you,

Can I delete c:\serverpool\serverfolders ...?

edited January 2013 in DrivePool
Hi,

I am looking why I am running kind of low on diskspace on c:\ (6,7GB left) and I stumbled on this directory...

I do run Drivepool 1.2.2.7145 and every file in this folder is basically from Sep 2011 and there are 4 particular files with 4GB each called "Data.4096.[1-4].dat"...

It really feels like this folder is some kind of leftover from some previous upgrade process and I would really like to delete it... can someone comment, whether this would be save?

Thanks,

Frank

Comments

• Resident Guru
    DrivePool 1.2 doesn't use c:\serverpool. It should be safe to delete (unless something ELSE is using a folder called c:\serverpool, of course). If in doubt, try to rename it instead and see what happens, that way if something breaks you can just rename it back.