Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Our Sites

covecube.com 
community.covecube.com 
blog.covecube.com 
wiki.covecube.com 
bitflock.com 
stablebit.com 

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In order to better support our growing community we've set up a new more powerful forum.

The new forum is at: http://community.covecube.com

The new forum is running IP.Board and will be our primary forum from now on.

This forum is being retired, but will remain online indefinitely in order to preserve its contents. This forum is now read only.

Thank you,

Forum spam.

edited February 2012 in DrivePool
Folks, I've now been given post-delete privs by Alex for the sole purpose of keeping the forums clean of spams and scams (after all, that's time that Alex could be using to write code!), so if you spot any please feel free to send me a PM about it (click on my name, then click "Send Shane a Message").

You can also post an alert here or in the discussion thread that contains the spam, but please understand that (a) I don't check the boards daily, (b) I'll probably delete your alert along with the spam to keep things tidy, (c) I can't edit posts, only delete them.

Please also note that I'm not part of CoveCube or StableBit; this is strictly a "congratulations, you've been volunteered" thing. :)