Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Our Sites

covecube.com 
community.covecube.com 
blog.covecube.com 
wiki.covecube.com 
bitflock.com 
stablebit.com 

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In order to better support our growing community we've set up a new more powerful forum.

The new forum is at: http://community.covecube.com

The new forum is running IP.Board and will be our primary forum from now on.

This forum is being retired, but will remain online indefinitely in order to preserve its contents. This forum is now read only.

Thank you,

Client Backup Cleanup Does Not Complete

edited January 2013 in DrivePool
I have been getting the above error message in the dashboard for weeks. For a time it was true but I fixed a corrupted file issue as reported in the Task Scheduler and the backups are being managed. But the error alert continues. I have not found a reason for this behavior in the WHS boards. Is there any chance that this is related to DrivePool. I am running a TYAN server with WHS 2100 up to date with version 1.2.7145.

In all respects I really value this product.

David Charlton 

Comments

• Hi,

There have been a few problems in the past with client backups but i belive they were all sorted.

Here are a few work arounds that seem to help those that have problems.

1.Remove the client backups folder from the pool attempt to make a new backup repair the client backups if you need to move the folder back to the pool pool run a backup hope it works.

2.Remove the client backup folder from the pool delete all the info in the folder move back to the pool run a new backup hope it works

3.Remove client backups from the pool delete all the info run the backup then move the folder to the pool and run another back and hope it works.

Step 2 worked for me and a few others

• OK, I'll give all three approaches a try over the next couple of days and reply. Thanks very much. 
    David

• Just wondered how u are getting on with this! :)