It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
In order to better support our growing community we've set up a new more powerful forum.
The new forum is at: http://community.covecube.com
The new forum is running IP.Board and will be our primary forum from now on.
This forum is being retired, but will remain online indefinitely in order to preserve its contents. This forum is now read only.
Upgraded to .312 today. Tried to set folder duplication on a subfolder of a root folder. No good.
1. Highlight subfolder from Pool Options > File Protection > Folder Duplication > expand a root folder > select a subfolder
2. Click on Change Duplication
3. Click Enable Duplication (I noticed that dialog box refers to "this pool" not "this folder")
4. Observe Pool Organization line expand and contract 4 or 5 times
5. Selected subfolder indicator remains "x1" and does not change to "x2" and duplication pie chart does not change
Setting duplication on a root folder seems to work.