Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Our Sites

covecube.com 
community.covecube.com 
blog.covecube.com 
wiki.covecube.com 
bitflock.com 
stablebit.com 

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In order to better support our growing community we've set up a new more powerful forum.

The new forum is at: http://community.covecube.com

The new forum is running IP.Board and will be our primary forum from now on.

This forum is being retired, but will remain online indefinitely in order to preserve its contents. This forum is now read only.

Thank you,

Server Backup Issues

edited January 2012 in DrivePool
      Just migrated my old WHS Server to WHS 2011. I have to say I was hesitant until I read about Drivepool, so thanks in advance add-in is awesome thus-far.  The only issue I have may or may not be related to drivepool. My issue  is related to backing up the server itself.
    I have 5 Drives in the pool of misc. sizes, most around 1.5Tb,  I have three other drives that together exceed the total pool by around 800gb.  When I attempt to backup the server it fails with "not enough space...." and it only seems to be utilizing one of the three disks I have selected as backup drives.  Is this just the way it is for now? I guess I can just use ACRONIS but would love if everything was handled within WHS.

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry if there is a thread about this I did use the search button just didn't find anything.

Thanks,
Numb

Comments