Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Our Sites

covecube.com 
community.covecube.com 
blog.covecube.com 
wiki.covecube.com 
bitflock.com 
stablebit.com 

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In order to better support our growing community we've set up a new more powerful forum.

The new forum is at: http://community.covecube.com

The new forum is running IP.Board and will be our primary forum from now on.

This forum is being retired, but will remain online indefinitely in order to preserve its contents. This forum is now read only.

Thank you,

Random Folders come and go on shared folders screen

edited March 2012 in DrivePool
After updating to the latest version I have noticed the occasional random folder appearing in "Shared Folders" when viewed from clients or by RDP to the server itself.  These folders have been sub-folders within "Shared Folders" and also the pool drive itself "K".  My shared folders are all on the pool drive "K".  You can access them as any other folder and they appear to cause no problems, they are just showing up where they should not be.  They also disappear after a period of time or a reboot.  They are seen when accessing the shared folders from the dashboard on clients (3 different ones, so it's not specific to 1 computer) or from the dashboard when RDP on the server itself.  I havenopt seen them when directly looged into the server with screen and keyboard, but I haven't done that lately so they may be visable there as well.  This is an "interesting" bug but seems to be harmless.  I haven't seen this behavior before the last update,  This is the latest version, paid version.  Great product by the way, much easier to use than the competition which I have tried for several months and then switched to DrivePool.  I won't be switching back. 

Comments