Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Our Sites

covecube.com 
community.covecube.com 
blog.covecube.com 
wiki.covecube.com 
bitflock.com 
stablebit.com 

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In order to better support our growing community we've set up a new more powerful forum.

The new forum is at: http://community.covecube.com

The new forum is running IP.Board and will be our primary forum from now on.

This forum is being retired, but will remain online indefinitely in order to preserve its contents. This forum is now read only.

Thank you,

Drivepool advanced setting

edited May 2012 in DrivePool
If I want to change some advanced settings, I open DrivePool.Service.exe.config_default, editing and saving this file as DrivePool.Service.exe.config
After a reboot, according to the wiki there has to reappear a DrivePool.Service.exe.config_default file, it doesn't do that?
The directory just contains the now edited DrivePool.Service.exe.config

How do I know if the drivepool software has applied my settings as stated in the DrivePool.Service.exe.config?

Thanks!

Comments

• edited May 2012 Resident Guru
    The wiki states that a fresh copy of the default config is written "on upgrade" (presumably it may include any new settings that have been added by the upgrade).

If you wished to check whether your config is being applied, you could try changing a setting which you could easily test (e.g. CoveFs_SynchronizeDirectoryTimes).
  • Ah,ok on upgrade...must have read over it.
    My changes seem to take, tested it with sync time.

Thanks