Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Our Sites

covecube.com 
community.covecube.com 
blog.covecube.com 
wiki.covecube.com 
bitflock.com 
stablebit.com 

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In order to better support our growing community we've set up a new more powerful forum.

The new forum is at: http://community.covecube.com

The new forum is running IP.Board and will be our primary forum from now on.

This forum is being retired, but will remain online indefinitely in order to preserve its contents. This forum is now read only.

Thank you,

5472 and moving folders or adding folders

edited January 2012 in DrivePool
I don't know if this is a 5472 problem or if it came up earlier. I had a folder on a driver not in the pool. I moved it and it dropped in under J:\serverfolders\. J: is my pool. The rest of my folder on the pool are under the root of J:. I then tried to create a new folder and it wants to created it under the serverfolder location. If I try to browse to the root it says the folder cannot be added to the root. 

Comments

• I checked out the blog and the screenshot showing M4 and the folder list have all the folders under driveletter:\serverfolder\ Has anyone else noticed when they converted from M3 to M4 it moved all their folders under the root of the drivepool and not under serverfolder folder?
  • I have the exact same thing. I originally converted 5401. Cannot verify at this time more since I'm unable to get M4 loaded again after i unistalled. I have a request with Alex to fix my current problem but will see if it is still there when i can get it reloaded.