Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Our Sites

covecube.com 
community.covecube.com 
blog.covecube.com 
wiki.covecube.com 
bitflock.com 
stablebit.com 

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In order to better support our growing community we've set up a new more powerful forum.

The new forum is at: http://community.covecube.com

The new forum is running IP.Board and will be our primary forum from now on.

This forum is being retired, but will remain online indefinitely in order to preserve its contents. This forum is now read only.

Thank you,

Thanks for the discount! Kind of. :)

edited March 2012 in DrivePool
Everyone should be aware that if you buy one of the Stablebit products, you'll be offered 50% off any other product.

Only trouble is, it takes a day or two for the offer to show up, and if you bought both the same day as I did, it's not much help! LOL

Just a heads up for others.  I personally don't really mind.  I'll consider it a donation to the cause. :)

Comments

• I'm sure if you let Alex know he can issue a partial refund through Paypal. I am happy Drivepool is ready for purchase. I am going to get the Scanner as well.
    Yea i am in the same boat.. picked up both once i installed the "trial license" version.  Refund would be nice but for the price drive pool is worth it.
  • Exactly.  I'm happy to pay the full amount to keep him going, but other's may not be, so this is to help reduce potential complaints to Alex. :)
  • I was going to add a similar thread to try and try reduce any complaints to Alex.

Did the same as others above and bought both drivepool and scanner immedialtely but the discount did not appear for drive pool. I also do not mind as the drivepool software is very much worth the $US20 to me and the extra $US10 can be used to buy Alex a drink.

Thank You Alex and congratulations on a couple great products.

Dave

• Covecube
    The delay in the discount emails was caused because stablebit.com was getting switched over to Amazon's cloud based email service in order to service the rising demand in the number of emails that the system sends out. In particular, because of the number of discount emails that needed to go out.

So that took a few days to get sorted out.

I apologize for the delay. If you'd like to apply your discount post-purchase, just send me a note @ stablebit.com/contact and I will make it happen.