Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Our Sites

covecube.com 
community.covecube.com 
blog.covecube.com 
wiki.covecube.com 
bitflock.com 
stablebit.com 

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In order to better support our growing community we've set up a new more powerful forum.

The new forum is at: http://community.covecube.com

The new forum is running IP.Board and will be our primary forum from now on.

This forum is being retired, but will remain online indefinitely in order to preserve its contents. This forum is now read only.

Thank you,

New install issues, lost dash board after adding 2nd 3TB HD.

edited April 2012 in DrivePool

I changed the server components, but decided to run them on my desk until I was sure they worked. Made a backup of the important stuff from old server and started clean install.

Had problems running dashboard from the server and other PC's, so made new installation including running drivers for 3TB HD. Installed SW to 2TB HD since its easier. No problems to run connect SW. Added DP and scanner. 

All went well so I added the 3TB HD via drivepool no problem, sees the 3TB drive and added to the POOL. Left the system transferring files and duplicating overnight.

This morning all was still OK, so I shutdown the desk mounted components and installed them in the case. Thought I would be clever and add a 3rd 3TB drive, WHS 2011 immediately didn't like the drive and went into a booting loop.

Formatted the drive on another PC, it still didn't like the drive. Removed it, WHS 2011 still was not happy but after a few reboots started up. All was looking good until I tried to run dashboard on the server, it displays the green logo and then disappears just like it did the first time.

Moved to the PCs and ran dashboard green logo and then error message:

"The exception unknown SW exception C0xe0434352 occurred in the application at location 0xfd79cacd."

Any idea what it is and how to get dashboard to run?

Its not clear to me if the error message belongs to WHS or DP

Comments

• edited April 2012 Member
    This is an old issue transferred from another section, I reformated and installed the OS again - it solved this issue. This post can be deleted.