Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Our Sites

covecube.com 
community.covecube.com 
blog.covecube.com 
wiki.covecube.com 
bitflock.com 
stablebit.com 

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In order to better support our growing community we've set up a new more powerful forum.

The new forum is at: http://community.covecube.com

The new forum is running IP.Board and will be our primary forum from now on.

This forum is being retired, but will remain online indefinitely in order to preserve its contents. This forum is now read only.

Thank you,

DrivePool and MyMovies WHS 2011 Disc Copying

edited June 2011 in DrivePool

Installed DrivePool and setup yesterday.

Tried to copy a bluray with MyMovies WHS 2011. One copied, after that all attempts say "not enough space on destination drive". My pool has 3.2 TB free space on it. And every drive in the pool has 450 GB plus free space on it.

I then tried to copy the disc to another drive outside of the pool and no problems.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jeff

Comments

• Resident Guru
    Hi Jeff, could you submit a log report for CoveCube to examine?

Thanks.
  • I'll upload the logs tonight

Thanks

• edited June 2011 Member

Just saw the new release notes. That migght do it, testing now.

Logs UpLoaded

Jeff

• Installed new version, same as before first one copies, second not enough room on destination drive

"Tried to copy a bluray with MyMovies WHS 2011. One copied, after that all attempts say "not enough space on destination drive". My pool has 3.2 TB free space on it. And every drive in the pool has 450 GB plus free space on it."

2nd new log on the way

Jeff

• I've reported this issue before but I could never get a consistent repro.  I've been able to force a retry of removing the drive and it, eventually, works.  I don't think any of the logs or traces that I've sent have been able to point to the exact problem, but at least it's not just me.
  • I'm testing out 1838 and I'm pretty sure it has this issue resolved.  There is another issue where you will see the dialog box saying the disk was successfully removed but it will be in the "Removing" category.  Looking at all of the file handles, it looks like it is transferring my files (8-12 GB) just fine.