Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Our Sites

covecube.com 
community.covecube.com 
blog.covecube.com 
wiki.covecube.com 
bitflock.com 
stablebit.com 

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In order to better support our growing community we've set up a new more powerful forum.

The new forum is at: http://community.covecube.com

The new forum is running IP.Board and will be our primary forum from now on.

This forum is being retired, but will remain online indefinitely in order to preserve its contents. This forum is now read only.

Thank you,

Drivepool Service Freezes

edited June 2012 in DrivePool
Hey Guys,

Having issues with newest BETA's of DP, If i copy a file to the pool at a random point the Drivepool drive will become inaccessible (Locally or Remotely) Drivepool service will not restart.

Reboot fixes for a little while then the issue comes back.

Ran windows updates yesterday, didn't notice it before that.

Anyone else have this happening?

Comments

• Yes this has started to happen to me, have to power off server...which isn't good. Seams to happen when I copy to the server not from.
  • edited June 2012 Member
    Exact same now happening here... Drive pool service crashes when copying files to the server... Have rolled back to the last stable and still having issues.. Will try uninstalling totally when I get home, do a registry clean up then reinstall the stable. Hopefully that will cure it.

Ok! So I took the steps mentioned up, removed the program data and then reinstalled the last final...after that the issue in gone.