Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Our Sites

covecube.com 
community.covecube.com 
blog.covecube.com 
wiki.covecube.com 
bitflock.com 
stablebit.com 

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In order to better support our growing community we've set up a new more powerful forum.

The new forum is at: http://community.covecube.com

The new forum is running IP.Board and will be our primary forum from now on.

This forum is being retired, but will remain online indefinitely in order to preserve its contents. This forum is now read only.

Thank you,

WS2012E Dashboard problem

edited January 2013 in Scanner
Hi

I installed the latest version of Scanner 2.3.0.2832_BETA on WS2012E and lost the client Dashboard access. It was on a clean instalation of the server and I had no BPA issues. Once I uninstalled the scanner the problem was resolved.

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Comments

• I did not loose the client dashboard, but I lost my entire drivebender drive pool. Apparently the scanner is not compatible with drivebender.
  • edited January 2013 Member
    I also did not lose my dashboard, however it is erroring as soon as it starts to scan the surface of a drive so certainly has issues.
    I allowed it to send a report, is there anything else we can do to report problems? I'd like to see it working sooner rather than later!
    I dont use drivebender so can not comment on that.
    My install is also only a few days old with no extras installed other than lights out.. which incidentally manages fine to integrate into the dashboard ;)