Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Our Sites

covecube.com 
community.covecube.com 
blog.covecube.com 
wiki.covecube.com 
bitflock.com 
stablebit.com 

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In order to better support our growing community we've set up a new more powerful forum.

The new forum is at: http://community.covecube.com

The new forum is running IP.Board and will be our primary forum from now on.

This forum is being retired, but will remain online indefinitely in order to preserve its contents. This forum is now read only.

Thank you,

DrivePool V2 Beta

edited March 2013 in DrivePool

My 30 days trial on BETA V2 is coming up. Can I continue testing until the final release or Do I have to buy a retail license now? there are a few more features I am waiting to test in V2 for Windows 8 such as, Balancer, Duplication UI, etc?

Also a question - If I removed an unduplicated drive, do the files/folders on the drive get moved to another drive?

Thanks,

Taylor

Comments

• Resident Guru
    If you remove an unduplicated drive and there is still another drive in the pool, the files/folders get moved to that drive (if there is room).

I believe that when the 30 day trial ends, your pool becomes read-only, but I could be mistaken. It's probably worth making a request to Stablebit that a new beta release that adds balancing/duplication to the UI refresh the trial period. Or you could test with another machine or a virtual machine.
  • It's probably worth making a request to Stablebit that a new beta release that adds balancing/duplication to the UI refresh the trial period.

I was curious to see whether the 202 beta had addressed the font-size problem in the user interface, so I started to install it over the previous beta.  DrivePool offered me a NEW 30-day licence.  (I aborted the install as I did not want to go through the rigmarole of changing screen resolution and font size to values that would work with DrivePool.)

-- from CyberSimian in the UK