Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Our Sites

covecube.com 
community.covecube.com 
blog.covecube.com 
wiki.covecube.com 
bitflock.com 
stablebit.com 

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In order to better support our growing community we've set up a new more powerful forum.

The new forum is at: http://community.covecube.com

The new forum is running IP.Board and will be our primary forum from now on.

This forum is being retired, but will remain online indefinitely in order to preserve its contents. This forum is now read only.

Thank you,

Disk missing with DP 1.3.1.7539

edited April 2013 in DrivePool
I have experienced "missing disks" many times in the past and have as a result of that move completely to WD Red series because I thought it was a hardware problem.

To day I have once again seen a "disk missing from pool" error even I have version 1.3.1.7539 installed.

I am sure this will happen again - you want me to enable special flags or log info to help you trace down this bug?

Comments

• Resident Guru
    Hi webmarck, while you can enable Tracing in DrivePool's settings to help StableBit hunt elusive issues, and while Alex does post here from time to time, for "one-on-one tech support" this question would be better submitted to stablebit.com/contact as a bug report. The user forums here are where you go for general advice, how-to guides, hey-anyone-else-noticed-this observations and am-I-doing-it-wrong questions. :)
  • You are of course right - I will enable it and submit a bug report next time it happens. The reason I did post it here was that it's not obvious that it's a software bug...could also be a hardware issue so I wanted to see if I am the only one with this problem
  • I am experiencing this behavior as well. Also long boot times or boot failures since the latest updates.
  • I have this issue also with the 7541 build.