Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Our Sites

covecube.com 
community.covecube.com 
blog.covecube.com 
wiki.covecube.com 
bitflock.com 
stablebit.com 

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In order to better support our growing community we've set up a new more powerful forum.

The new forum is at: http://community.covecube.com

The new forum is running IP.Board and will be our primary forum from now on.

This forum is being retired, but will remain online indefinitely in order to preserve its contents. This forum is now read only.

Thank you,

Adding Multiple Drives

edited August 2011 in DrivePool
Can we have the ability to add multiple drives in one go?

Comments

• Resident Guru
    I dont think its possible atm. But i Still prefer the one at a time approach. How often will you be adding multiple drives that doing it 1 at a time will not be enough anyways?
  • How often will you be adding multiple drives that doing it 1 at a time will not be enough anyways?

Good Point!!
    :)
  • Surely the necessity to have a feature that allows the ability to add multiple drives would be dictated by the individuals circumstances.

The fact that i have started a thread requesting this, should be self explanatory.

• Covecube
    @speedownsie How do you see this working? Would you like to shift-select a bunch of drives and click add?
  • Hi Alex,

thanks for the reply. Yes that was my first try, and would be a great addition, simply an extension of the OS.

Yes, please.

Thanks

Alan.