Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Our Sites

covecube.com 
community.covecube.com 
blog.covecube.com 
wiki.covecube.com 
bitflock.com 
stablebit.com 

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In order to better support our growing community we've set up a new more powerful forum.

The new forum is at: http://community.covecube.com

The new forum is running IP.Board and will be our primary forum from now on.

This forum is being retired, but will remain online indefinitely in order to preserve its contents. This forum is now read only.

Thank you,

Memory Leak?

edited August 2011 in DrivePool
My server has been running for 4days and Drivepool.service.exe is @ 1.568GB memory....Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• Mine has been running for a week or so and is @19,768k.
  • I watched mine for about 15 minutes after a reboot and it was @ 33mb and climbing. I think with the 2 failed attempts @ 3717 and 3785 I might need a clean install. Not sure what went wrong. All was workin good till 3717.
  • Covecube
    I haven't seen any memory leaks reported via support. There should not be any file "conflicts" that would require a reinstall. The main DirvePool service is packed into a single EXE file to prevent such things, and the Dashboard tab code is packed into a single DLL.

There are some misc. helper files, but they should not be critical.

You might want to open up a support case if this continues.
  • The newest release(3790) seems to be fine right now. The Drivepool.service.exe isn't hogging memory.