Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Our Sites

covecube.com 
community.covecube.com 
blog.covecube.com 
wiki.covecube.com 
bitflock.com 
stablebit.com 

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In order to better support our growing community we've set up a new more powerful forum.

The new forum is at: http://community.covecube.com

The new forum is running IP.Board and will be our primary forum from now on.

This forum is being retired, but will remain online indefinitely in order to preserve its contents. This forum is now read only.

Thank you,

Unable to find service

edited September 2011 in DrivePool

Tonight I had to shutdown the server beacause I was fysacily moving it. After I started it up again, I noticed the the network shares were not reachable. When I opened the dashboard the Stablebit drivepool page reported that it was unable to find the service.

Via Remote desktop I looked in the server and saw that the two Stablebit drivepool services had been started.

When opening the explorer on the server I can see the serverpool folder and the shared folders in it. A quick inspection leads me to beleive that duplication is not in order. Three drives contain the Mypictures folder, but only in 1 I see all the subfolders. On the other two drives, I see only the first few folders. And I have set folder duplication for the entire Mypictures folder.

How to proceed from here, so i don't lose data ?
Felix

Comments

• Well a new morning and a bit fresher! I checked for updates and there was a new build. Upgraded and that has helped to get the service going again.
    Everything good again.