Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Our Sites

covecube.com 
community.covecube.com 
blog.covecube.com 
wiki.covecube.com 
bitflock.com 
stablebit.com 

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In order to better support our growing community we've set up a new more powerful forum.

The new forum is at: http://community.covecube.com

The new forum is running IP.Board and will be our primary forum from now on.

This forum is being retired, but will remain online indefinitely in order to preserve its contents. This forum is now read only.

Thank you,

DP with Flexraid RaidF- Comments

2»

Comments

• Resident Guru
    Sorry, after reading what i wrote...there are missing words...lol...Ok so recap:

Dont add your drive to your Drivepool pool if its going to be used as parity drive for flexraid. Also head over to the new forum if you need more help from me. You can pm me there
  • edited July 2013 Member
    Sorry, after reading what i wrote...there are missing words...lol...Ok so recap:

Dont add your drive to your Drivepool pool if its going to be used as parity drive for flexraid. Also head over to the new forum if you need more help from me. You can pm me there

Yeah I was thinking I was reading it as...
    Dont make your parity drive part of the DP pool and that your protection is --- on each drive individually and not on the pool drive itself.

what forum is this?

• Resident Guru
    as for the rest of my sentence, i was saying...(man i must have been drunk or something..lol...) That Flexraid doesnt protect your pool Drive (default D drive), it protects the individual drives themselves :) New forum link should be at the top of the main discussion of Drivepool or just go here: http://community.covecube.com
  • edited July 2013 Member
    That was how your first response read, just somehow the word "don't" got in there.  Thanks for the clarification on that.

Are they planning on moving these discussions about DrivePool with FlexRAID over to the new forum?

I sent you a PM at the new site.. :-)
  • Resident Guru
    Last I heard, this forum's contents are not being imported into the new forum.